Will Not Stop Auto-Running??

jackdashack

[ UPDATE: unfortunately this query has been spammed as you see if you scroll down. It's loading my Gmail Inbox and SPAM folder so I came back here and made my default as no email notification. However this has been solved if you look over the first 4 or 5 messages. With a complete un/re install. ":-Dx  jack

I once scheduled the Cleaner to run Auto. I have went back into settings and un-ticked the Schedule part and anything else I can see that makes it auto run but it will not stop? It runs when the pc is idle. Do I need to remove a services or what? Task manager does not show it as starting at startup?  Thanks!  

Hi jackdashack. :-)

Are you using wise disk cleaner 9.49.669 (i.e., the latest version)? Installed or portable?

Did ou download it from wisecleaner.com? Or what website from?

What OS are you using?

Thanks so much! I will put this to bed. I'm sure your questions are relevant but here's what I did. I contacted the staff of Wisecleaner and they suggested that I uninstall and reinstall. While radical I think this got the problem to go away. However what caused it wasn't discovered. Again, I do appreciate your time and patience.  Jack ":-Dx 

;)

yeah, I know xilolee, it was the quick fix not the root problem. Sometimes you just want to get it working and move on. Thanks for your probe into the real problem.  :rolleyes: ( do you know why I can't seem to upload a profile photo? It shows the name but the image doesn't appear? )