WiseDriverCare feature requests, bug reports, updated translations

I updated IMEI driver, but the restore center still show I'm using the previous version (I still didn't close the program, nor reboot the machine).

After I restarted the program, I can't see its previous version (old and actual versions have the same number).

The driver residue still won't show completely in English, but it shows completely in Italian (maybe I translated it shorter than in English).

And I still can't see the files: it shows it can remove 879.9MB. :o

Other glitches due to the longer translation:

centro_ripristino_-_percorso.jpg ripara_rete.jpg

BUG !!!

Ashampoo_Snap_27_czerwca_2017_12h22m59s_

Thanks for your feedback.

As you know wise driver care is a brand new product,  Sometimes, the nearest server of you may not contain the driver you want, so you will receive failure message, but the server will auto download the driver from main server, people around you more and more to use wise, the server will contain more drivers.

Please try it after 24 hours.

I had already tried again with no success.  However, I just tried again.  The driver was downloaded, but installation failed with the following error:

post-50099-0-55974800-1499241970_thumb.png

Wise Driver Care launched the actual setup file from Intel, rather than trying to automatically install it.

Also, I found that for some reason Driver Genius does not find the same driver update.

I updated IMEI driver, but the restore center still show I'm using the previous version (I still didn't close the program, nor reboot the machine).

After I restarted the program, I can't see its previous version (old and actual versions have the same number).

The driver residue still won't show completely in English, but it shows completely in Italian (maybe I translated it shorter than in English).

And I still can't see the files: it shows it can remove 879.9MB. :o

Other glitches due to the longer translation:

centro_ripristino_-_percorso.jpg ripara_rete.jpg

Thanks xilolee.

1, Incorrect version ID, we knew it and will fix it soon.

2, You said there were 3 text area too short to display words. I checked them, 2 have added tips feature, left only 1.

We will fix it soon.

tip1.pngtip2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Pc checkup: it says I have 5 residual files, but I still can't check what they are.
Rescue center: storage still doesn't show itself completely (but the tooltip works).
Hardware detection:
- scroe is written instead of score.
- first string says imedia s2870DESKTOP: true, but a space is missing before desktop.
- in the monitor entry, Resolution isn't translated in my language.

After half hour past the new installation, I received this error:

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program: D:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Driver Care\wdcpnp.exe

R6034

An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

OK

1. Can you give more space to the menus, because the Greek language has long words?

2. In phrases that are cut in various dialog boxes, when the mouse passes over it doesn't show the whole phrase.

3. In the phrase "Install the OS with Ghost or over-clean the system will make the driver fail to install..." what exactly means the "over-clean"?

4. Hardwares report does not write correctly the Greek. In picture seems to be and how it should be.

post-14800-0-13576900-1500379370_thumb.jpg

post-14800-0-69408600-1500494117_thumb.jpg

Hey geogeo.gr,

Thanks for your feedback.

I will send your suggestion to the developer team, I think it will be fixed in next update.

Over-clean, it refers to a Windows system lost many components, only keep the basic components. For example, some customization system doesn't have sample video/pictures/music, finally this customization system only is 8 GB or less, very small than a normal system.

New released version 2.1.720.1002:

- Pc checkup: it says I have 5 residual files, but I still can't check what they are.

- Rescue center: storage still doesn't show itself completely (but the tooltip works).

- I'd like to have expandable windows (i.e., possibility to maximize the main window) and to have a portable version (if this is feasible).

I had already tried again with no success.  However, I just tried again.  The driver was downloaded, but installation failed with the following error:

attachicon.gifDG Intel.png

Wise Driver Care launched the actual setup file from Intel, rather than trying to automatically install it.

Also, I found that for some reason Driver Genius does not find the same driver update.

Sorry, I missed it.

Can you export your hardware information and send it to me?

You can do it from Hardware Detection.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey roger_m,

Sorr for the delay.

We added a new driver for your graphic card, please try to check up again.

If you don't know to select which one, please give a screenshot of the driver list.

Thanks.

Now, Wise Driver Care does not find any driver updates.