Instead of using any paid tool must try manual trick, In manual trick doesn't require any paid utility. First you need to convert Excel worksheet to CSV format. Then you need to import the contact from CSV file to your system. After you need to export all the contacts from your system to vCard files.

For more details, you can read this blog post:- Convert Excel Contacts to vCard.

Before you can purchase any paid software for converting Excel to vCard format, you should try an easy manual trick that can extract your contact information from Excel sheet and save them into vCard files. If you're trying the manual trick, there's no need to use any paid software or spend any cost for this.

• First you need to convert Excel to CSV format,
  • Then you can import contacts from CSV files to your system,
  • And after that, you can export the contacts from your system to new VCF files.
Refer to this blog post for more information - Excel to vCard Format – Import Excel Contacts to VCF | N. Sem's Blog

The manual trick may take more than enough time if you're having thousands of contacts information stored in Excel sheets. So if you're looking for a quick, safe and easy way to convert Excel to vCard format, you should try a professional solution. Download Excel to vCard Converter software to convert extract all the contact information from Excel files without causing any changes or damage to the original files. By using its demo version, you can save the contact information partially.

I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

There are two ways to convert Excel contacts into a vCard. One is manual method which is free and another is a third party tool.

Manual method for Excel to vCard conversion includes 3 steps:

1. export Excel to CSV
  2. import CSV to system
  3. export contacts to vCard

If this method doesn’t work then you may look out for a good converter tool.
If you go as per my words, I would suggest you to go for Excel To vCard Converter.

It is a reliable tool which perform migration within few clicks. This tool provides you well and innovative solution for exporting and importing Excel contacts from multiple XLSX, XLS spreadsheet file and CSV (Common separate value) file to vCard in VCF file format. Furthermore, software can convert Excel contacts into three distinct vCard editions i.e. 2.1, 3.0 as well as 4.0 etc. This tool is generated by keeping in mind the varying need of the users as many applications supports vCard of higher versions like 4.0 only that's why such options are enables in the software for user's ease.

Excel to vCard or VCF Converter is designed for those users who want to export Excel database into card in order to manage their information in a better manner. Card or VCF is a new way of managing data in which we can save all the information, including contact, name, address, phone number, email address and many more in a sufficient manner. To know more about what exactly Excel to card and how it beneficial then visit: Excel To Vcard Converter

I am recommending this because it helped me out a lot

Excel to vCard converter tool is a unique and well-intelligent program. This tool is designed by the professionals to resolve users' complication which comes in during Excel to vCard conversion process. Using Excel to vCard converter software to migrate XLS / XLSX excel contacts files into VCF file without changing any single contact information.

This conversion is possible with Softaken Excel to Vcard Conveter tool. This software will help you to migrate Excel data from Excel to Vcard File format. You can download free tool from here Softaken Excel to Vcard Converter Software

If you are looking for Excel to vcard  then download this software, this software will help you to convert your Excel to vcard file format.

You can download here Softaken Excel to vcard converter Software

If you need to Convert Excel file to vCard format then, you can use one of the most trusted solutions i.e. Excel to vCard Converter software. By using this advanced tool XLS to VCF you can easily Export multiple contacts at once.

Also, this tool has a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface. Users can import various email applications and mobile devices. It supports Windows 10 and all other below versions. Furthermore, the tool has some more advanced features, which also, allow users to convert Excel file to vCard format in 4 simple steps as mentioned below. So, let’s have a look:

1. Download and run Excel to vCard Converter

2. Add and preview Excel file data

3. Display the list of match attributes

4. Convert Excel to vCard (VCF) file

Read about more this utility here:- https://www.systoolsgroup.com/excel-to-vcard.html