Inquire about the removal of the pictures

OK

2 the day before you download a program to recover deleted images

I was surprised that there was a very large amount of pictures that I thought I removed them from the device

Is there any way I can from which to remove these images

Thank you

Yes, with wise care 365.
If you didn't already have it on your computer, you can install it (click), or you can use its portable version (click).
Open it, go to privacy protector tab, go to disk eraser (menu on the left), wait till it finishes to scan your drives (some seconds usually), then select the drives you want to wipe (by default, all drives are selected) and click erase.
You can also choose the number of passes (1, 3, 7, 35): one is usually sufficient (and faster than the other passes).

Yes, with wise care 365.

If you didn't already have it on your computer, you can install it (click), or you can use its portable version (click).

Open it, go to privacy protector tab, go to disk eraser (menu on the left), wait till it finishes to scan your drives (some seconds usually), then select the drives you want to wipe (by default, all drives are selected) and click erase.

You can also choose the number of passes (1, 3, 7, 35): one is usually sufficient (and faster than the other passes).

Sir, I will implement that
So thank you for your response to me sir