5 replies to this topic

#1 JerryB

JerryB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:44 AM

PST Merge technique can help outlook user to operate and access their multiple PST files through one single PST file. It allow user merge more than one PST email file in one single file securely. To know more use of using Merge technique and best solution of combining PST files visit here:- Combine PST files into One Single file.

• ShelkovinP, BoxTriaxia, pherhealf and 1 other like this

#2 sandy11

sandy11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:05 AM

There are 2 techniques to merge PST file, first one is PST merge Software and other one is to use free manual method. But if you want to know the complete steps of merging PST files then use the manual solution which doesn’t need any expertise knowledge and by following its simple manual steps you can safe merge PST files into single PST file without damaging the original data of PST file.

See more at:  Manual technique of Merging PST file

#3 jamessnow

jamessnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:16 AM

It is very tedious to manage large numbers of Outlook PST files in Outlook email client application and this happen when we access multiple Outlook PST files one by one. So here is PST Merge Technique that you can use at the point of this situation and can merge or join multiple Outlook PST file into one single PST so that access to all from one file. Know more about Outlook PST file using the link: PST Merge.

#4 ambition

ambition

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:43 AM

Now multiple tools available that combine pst data but few problems with multiple products when i used with my pst files, so finally used this tool http://www.completec...tlook-pst-merge  this tool helped me to merge my 60 files with accurate result.

#5 Abrienne

Abrienne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 08:59 AM

Download the free demo version for this Merge PST Tool and check some of its stunning functionalities. No matter which tool you opt for both the tool will bring you a smile on your face, once you merged PST files. Follow this and know more: http://www.fixya.com..._pst_files_into

#6 Eva Suzan Adom

Eva Suzan Adom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 09:54 AM

Most of the Outlook users are searching for the solution to combine multiple PST files into one. I would like to share some techniques to join two PST files in an efficient manner. If you are searching for the manual solution then you can go through the following methods:

Method#1: Using Import option

Method 2: Master archive option

If you want to know detailed description baout this methods then you can go through the below-mentioned link:

Visit: https://writeapp.me/...-files-together

If you feel any difficulty with the above manual tricks then you can opt professional solution like SysTools PST Merge which is one of the best Outlook PST Merge tool to join PST files together. It also provides the demo version for the assurance. 

Thanks & Regards

Eva Suzan Adom

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: combine pst, merge pst, join pst, merge outlook