38 replies to this topic

#1 sandy11

sandy11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:14 AM

Move or transfer your entire NSF file data into PST file with the free manual steps which is available in the internet. The manual steps are simple to use and doesn’t require any technical knowledge. If you want to search or learn the manual steps then visit the blog link:

Manual steps of NSF to PST

• KamorkasEl, AnthonyPoelf, LuciePrabs and 16 others like this

#2 benstokes

benstokes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 12:56 PM

Import your every single data from Lotus Notes NSF file to Outlook PST file format with the use of more advanced and unique tool available at http://www.dominotoexchange.org download this tool for instant recovery and conversion from NSF into PST, EML and MSG file format. It also supports all versions of Lotus Notes 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook.

#3 AbrahamPatrick

AbrahamPatrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:11 PM

Conversion of Lotus Notes NSF files to PST file is simple if you want to do so in manual way just follow the steps to Export Multiple Notes NSF files to PST manually. But if you want automated tool to convert NSF files to PST successfully, visit https://www.datarepa...-converter.html and download the demo tool to check the working and result of migrated Outlook PST emails.

#4 mikeswan

mikeswan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 12:00 PM

Safely move from IBM Lotus Notes to MS Outlook with the help of an email conversion tool. It lets you able to access a Lotus Notes mailbox in the Outlook profile successfully. This NSF to PST converter software is a specialized program to export, NSF data of Lotus Notes to Outlook PST format. It converts NSF mailbox items to Outlook user mailbox including complete emails, attachments, email properties, calendars, appointments, text-formatting, tasks, notes and others.

Read more - http://www.nsftopstc...stooutlook.net/

#5 Johnbrad

Johnbrad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:02 AM

If any user of Lotus Notes wants to move their all data to Outlook mail client, then it is very necessary to take a help of any professional NSF to PST Converter to migrate from Lotus Notes to Outlook. The software convert Lotus Notes file to Outlook importable PST and provides option to save the mail items folder as PST, MSG, EML files.

But I personally suggest you before purchasing any tool, you must try manual tricks for NSF to PST conversion from, here:-  Export NSF files to MS Outlook PST.

#6 Abrienne

Abrienne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:05 PM

By using Converting software like NSF to PST converter, that can easily convert NSF to Outlook PST files.  You can also go by the manual method, Follow EasyTech Tools Blog. Manual way become a bit lengthy as only one file is import at one time and NSF to PST converter tool provides the functionality of batch conversion of NSF files to Outlook PST files. A free version of this tool also available.

#7 Maximovich

Maximovich

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:42 AM

Tryt  free nsf to outlook converter software and convert emails and other items from nsf file to pst file format. get more info here:- http://www.osttopstapp.com/nsf-to-pst.html

#8 KumarSandeep

KumarSandeep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:49 AM

Convert your Lotus notes to Outlook in just 2 steps: Export NSF Database and Import it to MS Outlook

Export NSF Database

• Open Lotus Notes and Go to NSF Database
  • Click on Export and save file in CSV or Structured text format

Import Files to MS Outlook

• Open Outlook, from file menu click on Import
  • Import the saved CSV or Structured text file to MS Outlook.
  • By this way you can convert NSF to PST manually.

#9 Phillcalls

Phillcalls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:15 AM

Use NSF to PST Free converter solution and export Lotus Note used email, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other data in Outlook PST file format used by Outlook email client application. If email user wants to access NSF file format in Outlook email client application then here is solution which has mentioned in the tutorial: NSF to PST Converter Free

Note: It's a manual method and it need your good concern while using steps. 

#10 jamiekaler

jamiekaler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:45 PM

NSF to PST conversion can be best done with NSF to PST conversion wizard which allows you to export multiple NSF files into PST format keeping the folder structure and other associated data intact. With the tool, you can save multiple Lotus Notes NSF files with all the data saved in it without any loss.

#11 robertbrowny01

robertbrowny01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:42 PM

Now NSF to PST Migration have been become simple by using the NSF Converter that export all NSF files to PST at once. The solution is very simple to use for everyone and supports all versions of Outlook 2016 and others. The program also supports free trial version to know about How to Convert NSF to PST. If you are in confusion then you can try it first then decide to go with complete migration from NSF files to PST. Read More >> http://www.cubexsoft...ter/to-pst.html

#12 SteFun

SteFun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:14 AM

Before you can purchase any paid software, you should try an easy manual trick that requires no cost. Since Outlook doesn't support NSF database format, you just can't import or export NSF database directly to Outlook client. There's no manual trick that can help you convert NSF to PST format. But you can save NSF files' data into any such format which is supported by Outlook client. Luckily Lotus Notes provides you two file formats into which you can save your NSF files' data: Comma Separated Value and Structured Text. After that, you can easily import the new file into Outlook client by using its Import feature. You can refer to this blog post for more information - Manual Way to Convert NSF to PST Format Effortlessly | N. Sem's Blog

If you're looking for an easy and quick solution with no limitation, you should try NSF to PST Converter software. You can select single as multiple NSF database files at a time for batch conversion. Download its free demo version that will allow you to save first 25 email items of each mailbox folders of selected NSF database file(s) into new PST file(s).

I hope the shared information would be helpful here. 

Thanks and best regards.

#13 iitgeetamalik

iitgeetamalik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:06 PM

Lotus Notes to MS Outlook migration is not possible without any tool as before a few weeks ago I also tried to do this manually but was unable to do so. After an Expert suggestion I go through MailsDaddy NSF to PST converter tool that helped me a lot to migrate data from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook along with all mail components. 

#14 I'm batman

I'm batman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:02 AM

You can convert your NSF file to PST file either Manually or you can take help from Third Party Tools.

Manual Conversion of  NSF file to PST is quite hard to do, as it involves lots of technical efforts and not give 100 % accuracy. To find a perfect reliable software you can read this blog   The Best 5 NSF to PST Converter, in this blog there all the unique and useful feature has been discussed. 

You can read this and chose the suitable software, according to your need.

#15 vileethomous

vileethomous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:02 AM

If you really need to convert from NSF to PST download the ATS NSF to PST software that is powerful to convert NSF to PST. NSF converter is more reliable to convert and also repair the data without any other condition. Export NSF to outlook and save the data into the multiple formats.

Get more details please click the link: http://www.bulkecomm...t-converter/153

#16 luciferr

luciferr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:41 AM

NSF file to PST Converter software is smart third party tool to convert multiple or single NSF contact to PST outlook with other format as:- 6.0/ 6.5/ 7.0/ 8.0/ 8.5/8.5.3/ 9.0.1.  NSF contact to PST conversion tool has nice feature to transfer NSF file to PST outlook with some other format also MSG/RTF/vCard/CSV/HTML/MHTML/TXT/PDF/Doc and outlook profile.

For deep knowledge read given this link:-  NSF contact to PST Converter Software

#17 cuteariana58

cuteariana58

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:13 AM

You can successfully export lotus notes emails to outlook with eSoftTools NSF to PST Recovery.  Proudly convert NSF file to PST file format without any hassle. Software can safely remove encryption from the Lotus notes emails and export NSF Lotus Notes Database to PST Outlook with entire emails.

get details http://esofttoolsgro...r-smartest.html

nsf2pst.jpg

#18 alberyherry

alberyherry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:57 AM

NSF to PST conversion is relaxed process according to me because I convert my NSF file into PST format by taking the assistance of NSF to PST converter software ,this software mechanically search my file location into PC then I choose PST format out of these formats(EML ,TXT,RTF,DOC,HTML,MSG,MBOX,PST,Outlook Profile,ETC) .By viewing live preview of NSF to PST conversion I  became more confident and I also split the large size newly created PST file upto 5GB.

Use trial version and click here on this link:- NSF to PST conversion 

#19 jessicacruze

jessicacruze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:41 AM

You can also try this effective NSF to PST Converter tool to convert NSF file emails item such as calendar, address book, draft, notes, meeting, task and Outbox to Outlook PST file into PST file without facing any kind of problems. It has also facility to convert address book into several formats. I have also used this software before. According to my experience it is best software.

more details:    http://www.bulkecomm...verter-153.html

#20 romanreigns

romanreigns

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:33 AM

nsftopstconversiontool.png

Visit Here: http://www.esofttool...-converter.html

• romanreigns likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conversion of NSF to PST, Convert NSF to PST, nsf to pst converter