Try the DBX to PST Converter Software that fast scans the multiple DBX files for error and after recovering all the data from it convert DBX file into PST file. This tool also protects the new generated PST file by giving the advance feature of password protection.

See more at: DBX to PST Converter Software

If you're looking for a free solution to convert DBX to PST format, you can try an easy manual trick. Though the manual trick doesn't convert DBX files into PST format, but you can migrate from Outlook Express to Outlook with ease. The manual trick doesn't require any paid software or any other cost. You just need to use Windows Live Mail application, that's it. Windows Live Mail application has both Import and Export features which help you import email messages from Outlook Express client and export them to Outlook client. If you don't know how to do that, you can take help of this blog post - Convert DBX to PST Format Manually – 3 Easy Steps | N. Sem's Blog

The manual trick is easy and effective, but sometimes time-consuming, especially when you have thousands of email messages stored in the multiple DBX folders. In such situation, you should try a professional converter utility. Download free demo version of DBX to PST Converter software that can convert single as well as multiple DBX files into PST format within a few minutes. It's a safe solution that doesn't cause any alteration or modification to the original data. It keeps the DBX files intact or untouched during conversion. By using its demo version, you can save first 25 email messages of each selected DBX folders into new PST files. 

I hope the shared information would be helpful here. 

Thanks and best regards.

Hi,

My Name is Virat and I am an IT professional from Newyork.

Converting your DBX files to PST is quite complicated. So I would suggest you to go for DBX To PST Converter from SysInfo.

It's a renowned name in this sector and I have used some of their tools too.

And trust me, I liked it.

Canno't compare with others as I have been their fan due to their simple UI and also for their accrate results. Their tools are quite reliable.

You can check out their reviews. Plus can download their demo version before using their full version.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Virat

If you are looking to convert DBX file then try the latest solution DBX to PST Converter by which you can convert your DBX file to PST format in few seconds. It supports all the version of MS outlook. It is the best utility which you can easily migrate your unlimited data DBX to Outlook PST format without any technical issue.

Download now:- http://zook-dbx-to-pst-converter.soft32.com/

Best solution to easily repair and convert OST data into Outlook by taking OST to PST Converter which is great solution which has much capacity to Convert OST File

to PST file after repairing corrupted/ damaged OST File. This software let you Restore OST to PST, EML, MSG and HTML formats. By taking help of this software you can

Split large PST File into Small PST File 1 GB to 5 GB.

Now from here you're going to know how to safely perform mail migration between two widely usage email client application: Outlook Express and Outlook. Here's introduction of DBX to PST Converter tool which will help email user to access the information of Outlook Express in an Outlook email application. If you are looking to access email information of Outlook Express such as their messages, contacts, calendars, appointments from their inbox, sent, draft items folders in Outlook application where PST is the medium of email then have a look at: DBX to PST Converter

Whynot you try manul method for this? As it is easy and effective too..

You may follow this step by step process

Open Microsoft Outlook.
Open Windows Live Mail.
In the Windows Live Mail window, click the File button and select Exportand then select Email messages.
Select Microsoft Exchange as the format and then click Next.
You will see a message that all email will be exported to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange, click Ok to continue.
You can export all email folders or select the appropriate folders that you want to export by using the Select folders option.
After you select the appropriate option, click OK and wait for the export process to be completed.
When the Export Completedialog box appears, click Finish.

Note: This process can take some time , depending on the number of messages that you are exporting.

Courtesy: EasyTechTools Blog: Convert DBX to PST Format 

Hope this manual process works. But if it doesnot work the you may checkout this DBX To PST Converter from SysInfoTools.

Thanks and Regards​​   ​​​       

There is no direct method to import Outlook express to Outlook. You have first export DBX file to WLM, then import the exported DBX file on WLM and last export it to Outlook. 

To avoid the long and lengthy process as you are asking for the go for third party tool the directly converts DBX file to Outlook PST. The best DBX to PST Converter that can easily migrate DBX files to Outlook and allows users to split resultant PST file into small PST files and also performs the batch DBX file to PST Conversion.

For More Visit:  https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Process-to-Import-OE-to-ca42e869

Whynot you try manul method for this? As it is easy and effective too..
You may follow this step by step process
Open Microsoft Outlook.
Open Windows Live Mail.
In the Windows Live Mail window, click the File button and select Export and then select Email messages.
Select Microsoft Exchange as the format and then click Next.
You will see a message that all email will be exported to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange, click Ok to continue.
You can export all email folders or select the appropriate folders that you want to export by using the Select folders option.
After you select the appropriate option, click OK and wait for the export process to be completed.
When the Export Complete dialog box appears, click Finish.

Or else you can try DBX To PST Converter Tool for the flawless conversion of DBX To PST Conversion.

Use the DBX to PST converter or manual tricks for the conversion of DBX to PST.

1. Manual tips- The manual technique is for those users who are looking for free solution to convert DBX to PST manually with the simple steps. To know the manual techniques visits here: Manual steps of DBX to PST

2. DBX to PST Converter software- DBX to PST Converter tool is a professional tool which is used to convert DBX to PST without any losing of original DBX file data. This DBX to PST converter tool is also used if your DBX file is not opening and wants to repair it fast.

See more at:  DBX to PST Converter Software

Download DBX to PST Converter to Move From Outlook Express to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 for free.  The software supports batch conversion of Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook in quick time. It automatically locates dbx files from local storage. The DBX Converter wizard can also convert DBX files to Outlook PST, EML, MSG, and MBOX file format as well. Download DBX Converter Software for free.

I  am using  Outlook express but i am not satisfied but while switching from one to another client finally found MS outlook usefull as my requirement. i face some problem such as how convert .dbx to .pst . I helped for google find many tool. But some tool not secure and not properly working. i asked  my friend then suggested dbx to pst converter. i suggested all of you read more info and download free :   osttopstapp dbx to pst

Sometimes we need to transfer our emails from Outlook Express to MS Outlook, because Outlook express is old version. Now we can easily convert emails from Outlook Express DBX file format to PST and other file format like. dbx to pst converter is easily convert dbx to pst. dbx to pst converter is fast and all file together convert. visit and free download here:  dbx to pst converter

There are multiple third party tools available on the internet, you just need to find right solution. i have used DBX to PST  tool when i required same issue and got accurate result. I have found many result search in google but many tool is not proparly working and paid able tool. but DBX to PST Converter is save and free triel version. This is download link of software, download from here :   dbx to pst converter

How to convert dbx to pst file format convert. I have many important data save in dbx file format. Some time ago i am using Outlook express file. but Microsoft comany change and upgrade Outlook express email to MS Outlook email in pst format. we using dbx to pst converter tool easily convert dbx file to pst file format. dbx to pst converter fast and all file convert togather. This tool free demo version. 

More info visit here this site :  DBX to PST file conversion