Are you facing any kind of difficulty in recovering your DBX file data? If yes then download the demo version of DBX to PST Converter Software which recovers all the data from the corrupt DBX file and save them into PST file format in few minutes. This software is useful for all the users who are facing problem of not opening their DBX file they can simply fix all the errors from the corrupt DBX file.

See more: DBX to PST Converter Software

Before using any paid converter tool, you should try an easy manual trick that can help you import DBX files' data to Windows Outlook through Windows Live Mail. First you need to download Windows Live Mail on your system, if you don't have it already. Then you can export Outlook Express data to Windows Live Mail. And after that, you can import data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook. You can read the blog post shared below to know more about the manual trick: Convert DBX to PST Format Manually – 3 Easy Steps  | N. Sem's Blog

You must try the manual trick before you can purchase any paid software. I hope this would be helpful. 

Thanks and best regards.

Whynot you try manul method for this? As it is easy and effective too..

You may follow this step by step process

Open Microsoft Outlook.
Open Windows Live Mail.
In the Windows Live Mail window, click the File button and select Exportand then select Email messages.
Select Microsoft Exchange as the format and then click Next.
You will see a message that all email will be exported to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange, click Ok to continue.
You can export all email folders or select the appropriate folders that you want to export by using the Select folders option.
After you select the appropriate option, click OK and wait for the export process to be completed.
When the Export Completedialog box appears, click Finish.

Note: This process can take some time , depending on the number of messages that you are exporting.

Courtesy: EasyTechTools Blog: Convert DBX to PST Format 

Hope this manual process works. But if it doesnot work the you may checkout this DBX To PST Converter from SysInfoTools.

DBX to PST converter tool helps to recover and repair corrupted Outlook Express files and smoothly convert to Outlook PST format. This tool allows users to perform batch conversion at a time. This is easy to use application which is smartly design both technical and non technical users. Download the free trial version of this tool and check the preview of recovered data here:- http://migrateemails.com/2015/07/30/convert-dbx-to-pst/

How to free convert dbx to pst converter. When we need to convert dpx to pst converter. Someday ago we also use dbx. when i OS is update window xp to window 7 disappointed for Outlook express file is not working in window 7.  Then decide i delete account but my important file saves in .dbx file format. Then my friend is suggestion use tool dbx to pst converter. Really this tool is very good converter without any loose bit data and safely convert DBX to PST with dbx to pst converter.  Read more & free download the tool:  dbx to pst converter

I would like to suggest you this dbx to PST converter eaisy perform conversion of multiple dbx files to PST format. Try this software to perform conversion of multiple offline dbx files into a  Outlook PST file. Outlook email client is old version click dbx to pst convert all file in pst format. click here more info:  dbx to pst converter

Hi,

There is all new expert recommended way to convert DBX to PST. It is reliable and help you to sort out several issues very easily. 

Believe only by using. Tried and way.

Check its demo version, to evaluate its performance and get desired output in minimum time.

Evaluate: DBX to PST