Photo

DBX to PST Converter

DBX to PST Converter Conversion of DBX to PST Convert DBX to PST Outlook Express to PST file

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sandy11

sandy11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 05:25 AM

Are you facing any kind of difficulty in recovering your DBX file data? If yes then download the demo version of DBX to PST Converter Software which recovers all the data from the corrupt DBX file and save them into PST file format in few minutes. This software is useful for all the users who are facing problem of not opening their DBX file they can simply fix all the errors from the corrupt DBX file.

See more: DBX to PST Converter Software

• sizekani, cloncuche, orieptate and 1 other like this

#2 SteFun

SteFun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:38 PM

Before using any paid converter tool, you should try an easy manual trick that can help you import DBX files' data to Windows Outlook through Windows Live Mail. First you need to download Windows Live Mail on your system, if you don't have it already. Then you can export Outlook Express data to Windows Live Mail. And after that, you can import data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook. You can read the blog post shared below to know more about the manual trick: Convert DBX to PST Format Manually – 3 Easy Steps  | N. Sem's Blog

You must try the manual trick before you can purchase any paid software. I hope this would be helpful. 

Thanks and best regards.

#3 pettersub

pettersub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:22 AM

Get Merry Christmas and New Year OFFER on dbx converter

http://www.buynow.es...r-purchase.html

esofttoolsspecialoffers.jpg

#4 Wolf_gang

Wolf_gang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:53 PM

Whynot you try manul method for this? As it is easy and effective too..

You may follow this step by step process

Open Microsoft Outlook.
Open Windows Live Mail.
In the Windows Live Mail window, click the File button and select Exportand then select Email messages.
Select Microsoft Exchange as the format and then click Next.
You will see a message that all email will be exported to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange, click Ok to continue.
You can export all email folders or select the appropriate folders that you want to export by using the Select folders option.
After you select the appropriate option, click OK and wait for the export process to be completed.
When the Export Completedialog box appears, click Finish.

Note: This process can take some time , depending on the number of messages that you are exporting.

Courtesy: EasyTechTools Blog: Convert DBX to PST Format 

Hope this manual process works. But if it doesnot work the you may checkout this DBX To PST Converter from SysInfoTools.

#5 JerryB

JerryB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:22 AM

DBX to PST converter tool helps to recover and repair corrupted Outlook Express files and smoothly convert to Outlook PST format. This tool allows users to perform batch conversion at a time. This is easy to use application which is smartly design both technical and non technical users. Download the free trial version of this tool and check the preview of recovered data here:- http://migrateemails...ert-dbx-to-pst/

#6 Johnbrad

Johnbrad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:07 AM

DBX to PST Converter for Outlook Express to Outlook mail migration. If you like to transfer Outlook Express DBX file data such as: messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other items into in an Outlook PST file format then here I am recommending a blog post that will elaborate you how to convert and export Outlook Express email from DBX to PST in all windows version. For solution visit: DBX to PST Converter

#7 DevidAdrien

DevidAdrien

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:38 PM

This is very Important conversion for DBX to PST file format. Now you can easily convert DBX to PST file format. Read this article.The New Technician Edition is competent of converting denary DBX files and identities into PST Files. http://www.osttopsta...x-to-pst.html  

#8 Jimmy Homles

Jimmy Homles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 07:29 AM

I have been looking for a good converter for long time and my search ends on DBX to PST converter as it offers me all the features that I was looking for. This software fulfill all my desires and exported around 10 DBX files very easily. You can also try it i have downloaded it from here:- http://www.outlookex...kconverter.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DBX to PST Converter, Conversion of DBX to PST, Convert DBX to PST, Outlook Express to PST file