Wise Care 365 feature requests, suggestions, updated translations

PWT1000

• 3 weeks later...

Need to add network devices (files, folders , drives) from network server device (aka node) like NAS (network attached storage). Also those USB HDD that can be connected to NAS thus be on your network to gain access to the files when using the JetSearch plugin. I could really use this program if it had network support instead of just the local PC file system. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello everyone I am a new user Italian, for many years use Advanced SystemCare and I was fine in his work, I must say that from version 5 onwards have added too many applications confusing.

your program Wise Care 365 is much more intuitive and easy screen with the right apps to use.

the program and very good and is working without a council to improve the engine cleaning junk files, especially that of the register strengthening it.

last advice and add the application to fix DLL.nessun such program I offer this service in the various integrated suite of optimization ones pc

greetings to all: D

I am happy to help :) ..The program shows very well and does a good job, in addition to the advice already given memory improvement in cleaning the junk files and registry and repair missing DLL,for future projects do not recommend to integrate a spyware scanning as do many super utility, I find it useless and superficial

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok i found how to reproduce it:

1) go to system cleaner - common cleaner

2) open some sections, just to make appear the scrollbar (you can do this also after the scan)

3) click scan and wait till it finishes

4) scroll

If you open all sections and scroll down to the max, all sections will be moved to the right.

Wise Disk Cleaner seems to work correctly, instead.

to further improve the cleaning of the register, a thorough work to eliminate the trace of the driver no longer 'installed on the system and file dll corrupt ... very useful boost this works for those who always updates its hardware with its drivers.

as quoted in the past it would be useful to defragment the files ... I quote a mapping notes that before I used advanced system care, cleaning has very deep, but the program is very confusing for options and tools that I find confusing and superficial, especially the function of various Optimisation of the system, wise ones have fewer features and more concentrated with a wild simplified graphic not that the various system optimization ones are almost similar to the product iobit,so great wise :)

• 1 month later...