Wise Care 365 feature requests, suggestions, updated translations

PWT1000

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Admin,

:P This is a secret.

We are working hard, it will be released in April. 

V3 is very excellent, you will love it!

Can you write generally if some new functions will be introduced?

Will this be only improvement of working Wise Care 365?

Best regards,

Serenator

Hi Serenator,

Sorry, I cannot disclose details about V3. It is highest secrecy level.

New interface, add some utility features... 

Hey,

I understand! I do not want to know details :)  I asked generally only, if some new functions would be...

Today I checked and downloaded new update Wise Care 365, ver. 2.95 to ver. 2.96. Something new?

Best regards,

Serenator

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
No problems so far with the various options & looks a great update! - One though thing I find very annoying is that closing the program merely puts it into the taskbar, & while I appreciate some users want 365 to start with Windows & or like 365 to run in the taskbar when supposedly closed I certainly don't, even more more annoying is that when I right click the taskbar icon to close it I get a dialogue box asking me do I really want to close it? 

I like as few programs as possible running (cluttering up) OR in my taskbar, please add an option that when I close 365 it really closed it & remove it from the taskbar?  Whether or not 365 is using any resources or not I would still like it to close it totally.

Regarding the defragmentation option module, I will still have to continue using my other defragger as there is no option to do a boot defrag in 365, this really is needed to defrag Windows files in use & would be a good addition, most other defraggers offer boot defrag.

Not meaning to be critical just offering my opinions & overall version 3 is a big improvement.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

I'm very eager to give v3 a try, but I've got a quick question:

I have a Lifetime license for 365 Pro, will the Beta pick up on that license, or will it install the Free version of 365 v3?

Will the Beta overwrite my current v2.x installation?

OK, that's two questions. ;)

I installed WC 365 v.3, it picked up the license from WC 365  :)

Yes, but you need to modify it manually.

1, open wise care 365's installation directory.

Its default directory is x64 system: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365

x86 system: C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365  

2, find out and open Languages folder

3, find out and open your language file, e.g, English

4, press Ctrl+F to search Weathertag

5, modify F to c ( c lowercase)

6, save settings.

7, if you cannot save it, click Save As to somewhere, then copy and paste this file to C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Care 365\Languages

C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\Languages

1.png

• 2 weeks later...