Photo

How to Convert OST to PST File?

ost to pst converter ost to pst converter free ost to pst conversion ost to pst converter software ost and pst files

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 deved2112

deved2112

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:21 AM

How to Convert OST to PST File ?

• eulapu4, Victorgaw, DonaldEn and 17 others like this

#2 James Britton

James Britton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 05:26 AM

Convert Outlook OST file into an Outlook PST format using highly appreciated utility OST to PST Converter. I would like to inform, you can also use this utility when wondering to repair damaged email files of Exchange Server and want to save them in PST and in some other popular file formats like: MBOX, MSG, EML, RTF, HTML, etc. So visit once on the main site and know how to convert OST files into an Outlook PST format in various version of Window OS. 

#3 baskar

baskar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 05:34 PM

Convert Outlook OST file into an Outlook PST format using highly appreciated utility OST to PST Converter here. I would like to inform, you can also use this utility when wondering to repair damaged email files of Exchange Server and want to save them in PST and in some other popular file formats like: MBOX, MSG, EML, RTF, HTML, etc. So visit once on the main site and know how to convert OST files into an Outlook PST format in various Windows XP SP3

Is this free or paid application?

#4 xilolee

xilolee

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,346 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:03 PM

The free version is a demonstration of software capabilities, you need to buy it if you think it works as expected.

This software has anything to do with wisecleaner team/company, i.e. the developer(s) comes from another company (and it has got its own website).

I am not a Wise employee, but an helper made moderator.

#5 baskar

baskar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:35 AM

The free version is a demonstration of software capabilities, you need to buy it if you think it works as expected.

This software has anything to do with wisecleaner team/company, i.e. the developer(s) comes from another company (and it has got its own website).

Thanks Mod for your help, i thought it would be the product of wisecleaner that is why i asked. Hmm i will look into the product.

#6 Paul Richard

Paul Richard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:54 AM

Last month while working with my OST file of MS Exchange suddenly stop working, I tried to recover it but couldn't find sufficient solution then one of my friend suggest me the manual trick of restoring corrupt OST file. The manual trick help me lot to recover back my crucial data from corrupt OST file, it is simple to use as it only require few steps. The manual trick save the recovered data into Outlook PST file. Here I am posting link: http://goo.gl/UYtq0R to convert OST file into Outlook PST file.

Hope this will help you.

#7 baskar

baskar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:17 PM

Hmm let me check trough this link

#8 juliemeridian

juliemeridian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:47 AM

When your OST files are not opening due to some reason, it means your OST files have been corrupted or damaged, then you need a recovery software which accurately repairs your OST files. Recover Data for OST To PST is an affordable and effective email conversion software which are based on these steps :-
1). Download and install this software
2). Select OST files that you want to recover
3). Click on the Start option for scanning and recovery process
4). After completing recovery process, you can select the folder to view their data
5). Click on the Save option for saving in PST format and completing this task.

#9 xilolee

xilolee

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4,346 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 03:12 PM

Thanks for your information, Julie.
You forgot to spam us with your link. :D
I am not a Wise employee, but an helper made moderator.

#10 Wolf_gang

Wolf_gang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:34 AM

** There are some tricks to Convert OST to PST data file.

1. Use Outlook Archive Option

2. Export OST file to new PST files

3. Move OST data items to new PST files.

Hope it would helpful.

Admin

easytechtools.com

#11 andrewcamary

andrewcamary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:20 AM

You can have a look at Lepide exchange recovery manager tool which helps to convert OST files into PST format without losing or tempering any content.

#12 carylee042

carylee042

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 09:46 AM

Once I had got my OST file corrupted, then i tried OST to PST converter software that recovered all lost data of OST. I just wondered the way it converted all OST emails to Outlook PST. It was as quick and accurate that couldn't be believed. Visit http://www.osttopsttools.org/

#13 jellijoseph

jellijoseph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:12 AM

Hurriedly use OST to PST file software that trouble-free works with advance feature like: - search lost OST file location and repair/remove all OST fie corruption issue and convert them new healthy outlook PST file format. By taking help of OST Recovery software you can simply split large PST file to small PST file upto 5GB. 

get free download form this link:- OST to PST Converter

osttopst.png

#14 Simon Cortez

Simon Cortez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 07:26 AM

Well, you can easily convert OST file into PST format by simply installing the Kernel for OST to PST converter software. It helps you to get beck lost, damaged or inaccessible emails from MS Outlook deleted folders. The advanced function of this application allows you to easily fix all corruption issues from OST files and save them in PST, EML, DBX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, PDF, TXT, RTF and MBOX, file format successfully. TO know more and download, visit:- http://www.nucleusda...ost-to-pst.html

#15 roline

roline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:32 AM

To convert OST to PST file you require a third party tool such as OST to PST Converter. it is a software application which can solve various problem of Outlook by converting to PST and other formats. In just following simple steps you can instantly convert .ost to pst file.

Download the software for free from https://gallery.tech...to-PST-aaf1cb28

#16 Ravi Gupta

Ravi Gupta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:28 PM

MailsDaddy OST to PST Converter is the best tool that is used to convert Outlook OST file to PST, EML, MSG, HTML and MBOX file format. Download the software now to perform the conversion: http://www.mailsdadd...-pst-converter/

#17 sandy11

sandy11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:13 AM

You can convert your OST file data into PST file by two methods – first one is to use any paid OST to PST Converter and other one is the manual trick which is free of cost solution. But here I personally recommend you to use the simple manual trick. The manual trick is a step by step process which not only recovers all the data from the corrupt OST file but also transfer it to PST file format without facing any difficulty. If you want to know or learn the manual steps then visit the blog link:  https://goo.gl/PqlvCU

#18 mikeswan

mikeswan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:23 PM

OST to PST conversion tool lets you take out with easy steps for OST file recovery. Having a simple GUI interface and user-friendly features to convert OST file to PST format. It is an impeccable solution for converting NSF file to Outlook PST files. It allows you save individual items in other PST, MSG, TEXT, RTF file formats. It also supports Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.

Read more to visit here -  http://www.osttopsttool.com/

#19 tracymiller5

tracymiller5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:42 AM

Hi,

If you are looking for the migration of OST files in PST format, then you need to use the one of the prominent solution OST to PST Converter. It is one of the best method to access there OST files data in MS Outlook by converting the OST file in PST format and import to MS Outlook. It can easily support all the large size OST files and convert them in PST format.

For More Info: - https://gallery.tech...verter-784e6302

#20 harryparkar

harryparkar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:21 AM

Outlook OST Recovery tool provides great process for recovering corrupted Emails Data of OST file and conversion OST file to PST file, MSG, EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML, RTF, DOC, TXT, PDF, MBOX and Outlook Profile. You can recover OST Emails and again access OST file to PST with email attachments: - (To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, Date & Time etc.) Contacts, Calendar items, Notes, Scheduled tasks, appointments, journals, drafts etc. Its provide a facility to naming convention option like:-  (Date+ Subject, From+ Date+ Subject, Subject, Subject+ Date, and Subject+ Date+ from). 

Read more:- http://www.ostrecoverytool.com/

Recover_EmailsOST_Files.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ost to pst converter, ost to pst converter free, ost to pst conversion, ost to pst converter software, ost and pst files