What subscription do I have?

bre

I got a renewal notice with a 50% discount. I don't know what I have, if I have a license for 1 computer, family or what. I cant find it anywhere. And the support sucks for this. I ask a question and it goes to another site, euask.com. Doesn't tell me if it's for Wise or what. Plus it's two days now that I sent an email and no response. I don't know if Wise is dead or what. Are they still in business? I don't use support much usually but when I do I expect quick response. I see this forum isn't used much either so I'm worried about giving them money. I guess I'll have to see what else is out there similar to Wise Care 365.

Hi bre. :)

1) Plus it's two days now that I sent an email and no response.

2) I don't know if Wise is dead or what. Are they still in business?

3) I see this forum isn't used much either so I'm worried about giving them money.

1) They don't work friday afternoon, saturday and sunday.

2) Wise is alive and they are still in business.

3) The forum is used, just check the dates of the topics in the other sub-forums.

Or how much they update their software, in download center (click).

They'll probably reply you between tomorrow and Wednesday.

I saw they're active (in this forum) between 3AM and 12PM (Italian/European time), i.e. 10 hours from now (17:00 --> 5PM o'clock here in Italy).

I could likely help you to know what type of license you have got if you'll show me the renewal notice here.

If you shouldn't know how to do it, read How to make screenshots (aka snapshots) and post them here in this forum, either through the forum itself or through Wise PC 1st Aid (click).

This is too much work. All I want to know is what I'm paying for. Why don't they just tell you what your license is in the About box like everyone else on the planet does? I clicked on the RENEW link and it STILL doesn't tell me what I'm paying for. I'm not going to authorize Paypal to pay money without knowing what I'm paying for.

I've never spent so much time on a stupid renewal in my life. Then if something happens on the wrong day, I have to wait 3 days to get support? It too frustrating. I'll just use the free and look for something else. Thanks just the same.

Hey bre,

You said you got a renewal notice but you don't know what you have. I think the renewal notice (or the renewal link) should contain (display) the product name. Right?

If you forget your license key, you can email to [email protected], they can help you to retrieve your license key. Please note, commonly they can reply you within one working day, but if you send a email in weekend, they will reply you in next Monday.

If you want to cancel the subscription, you also can email to [email protected]