Wise Care 365 updated to newest version-2.45.193

WiseCleaner

365-150.png
Hello everyone!

Thanks for using Wise Care 365 and your support to the product!

We are keeping optimizing and adjusting new functions according to your ideas and suggestions!

Now it’s time for the release of the newest version-2.45.193!

Version:2.45.193
What’s New:

1, Boot time more accurately calculated.
2, Official forum of WiseCleaner initiated.
3, Minor GUI improvements.
4, Other minor improvement.

Get it now: http://www.wiseclean...m/download.html
Add us to Friends on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wisecleanersoft

Add us to Friends on Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/wisecleaner

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum send greetings from Polish. In my opinion, Wise Care 365 Pro is the best program to optimize your computer and the forum is very useful to share opinions, gain support, answers to questions relating to software, etc. I'm glad I joined the forum Wise Cleaner and communities. Once again, greetings.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum send greetings from Polish. In my opinion, Wise Care 365 Pro is the best program to optimize your computer and the forum is very useful to share opinions, gain support, answers to questions relating to software, etc. I'm glad I joined the forum Wise Cleaner and communities. Once again, greetings.

Hello, yes for sure, I am new also and agree with you that Wise Care 365 Pro is the best program and I have leaned much from looking at the forums.

It's nice to see other peoples opinions and like the fact that they are monitored by WiseCleaners staff and that they reply/respond to our questions and concerns.

I hope that the discussions raised at the forum will not only help solve problems but also to bring ideas on how to further develop and expand the base Wise program. I'm open to any new program proposals as a result of cooperation forumowiczów and employees Wise Cleaner for extension of existing programs and to create something new. I am also open to Beta test new features and programs will be issued before the official versions ready for sale on the Wise. I take already participated in a similar program on a third-party testing and transferring opinion about the Beta versions of the software and it is a very good thing, except that I have the opportunity to purchase these programs so that the pre-procurement costs are less than the final price. All Yours, and I hope that everything will follow you in the right direction for the satisfaction of Total :-)

Hi Loco78,

Welcome to Wise forum and share your ideas with us!

Feel free to drop your messages here. :)

Now a newbie of the forum can post up to 10 posts.

Hello, yes for sure, I am new also and agree with you that Wise Care 365 Pro is the best program and I have leaned much from looking at the forums.

It's nice to see other peoples opinions and like the fact that they are monitored by WiseCleaners staff and that they reply/respond to our questions and concerns.

Hi Bernard,

Thanks for your support. Yes you are right Wise Care 365 Pro is among the top software to help our users, that's why we developed it. :lol:

Welcome to interact with us.

:rolleyes:

You two and others.

I hope that the discussions raised at the forum will not only help solve problems but also to bring ideas on how to further develop and expand the base Wise program. I'm open to any new program proposals as a result of cooperation forumowiczów and employees Wise Cleaner for extension of existing programs and to create something new. I am also open to Beta test new features and programs will be issued before the official versions ready for sale on the Wise. I take already participated in a similar program on a third-party testing and transferring opinion about the Beta versions of the software and it is a very good thing, except that I have the opportunity to purchase these programs so that the pre-procurement costs are less than the final price. All Yours, and I hope that everything will follow you in the right direction for the satisfaction of Total :-)

Hi Loco78,

Great idea!

Stunning products are produced with stunning team and stunning users!

Welcome to test our software prior to the release and you can send the detail of your personal info to us via email.

Thanks. :rolleyes: