Windows 10 Start Menu Broken

Lordgate

Hi, after a run wise care, my windows 10 star menu stop working, and i have to run in powershell, administrator rights, this command...

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Please fix this probleam....

Thank you

Hello.

Ok, mine is, windows 10 pro (ver 10.0.10240) and was too upgraded from windows pro x64.

I delete the old and download a new one from our website, a portable version, and i run a  registry cleaner first and its ok, but when i run common cleaner, the search icon is no longer working, the start menu is working but when you restart windows 10 it stop working completely , it seems to affect all the apps on windows 10, Microsoft Edge is affects too...

I love this software, but I can run it properly, anything i can do to help, feel free to ask.

Best Regards

Thank you!

I ran Common Cleaner to clean system, then restarted PC, the Search icon, Microsoft Edge were working well, everything worked well.

Can you reproduce this issue? If yes, please export the scan report and send it to me, I will check what files the Common Cleaner removed.

1, Make sure your  system is working well, search icon, Microsoft Edge and other programs

2, Run Common Cleaner, Scan (not clean)

3, Right click one item -> click Export to

4, Send the file to me

I run a test separately, and apparently is not the Common Cleaner is give me a problem, its the registry cleaner.

I selected all custom areas, like always, and run the test, after that is no longer working. 

Wise Registry Cleaner v.8.65.555

Wise Disk Cleaner v.8.65.612

The folder called backup in registry cleaner folder is before the clean?..is a file registry backup the program made it! I can send it to you!

I have the same problem, start menu ,Edge and Search all broken..please help.

windows 10 pro

thank you.

I confirm that wise cleaner 365 destroy apps in windows 10 pro x64 (upgraded from 8.1 pro 64)

Edge do not run anymore or it run very badly on some site like msn and I have to reboot to working after cleaning when using disk cleaner with wise care 365 3.7.6.336.

very annoying

Hello, sends the files so he can analysing them, its more helpful. 

@jambono2015,

"Edge do not run anymore or it run very badly on some site like msn and I have to reboot to working after cleaning when using disk cleaner"

WiseCleaner will clean Microsoft Edge cache files/history, like cleaning IE and other browser. If it like you said when you reboot system the Edge can work well, I think wisecleaner didn't break the Edge, it just need to reload the website cache.

Okay. Please do the following tests helping us to find the real reason.

1, run wise disk cleaner to clean system and confirm the Edge doesn't work

2, reboot system

3, do not do any additional operation, only open the Edge to confirm the Edge can works well.

4, run wise disk cleaner, just Scan the system

5, right click any item, click Export to

6, upload the report to us. we need to analyse the report

Thanks.

Thanks.
But, are you sure you have cleaned system before exporting the report? 

In this report, there are too many items. Please follow my steps to export the report.

1, run wise disk cleaner to clean system and confirm the Edge doesn't work
2, reboot system
3, do not do any additional operation, only open the Edge to confirm the Edge can works well.
4, run wise disk cleaner, just Scan the system
5, right click any item, click Export to
6, upload the report to us. 

Hey jambono2015,
I checked the report and re-sort it. I can't find any useful info. all items are normally and can be cleaned safely.

Please tell me more about your Edge cannot work well after cleaning.

WDC_Report.txt

You said - Edge do not run anymore or it run very badly on some site like msn.

1, Do not run, means you cannot open the Edge? or cannot open a website? or when you enter a URL to open a page but not responding?

2, Run badly like MSN, means what? cannot display pictures? or can open msn home page but cannot click any link in msn?

After cleaning with terrific WDC I can NOT click on wheel (up-right) or "connecting" = all are greyed ! (first pic).

Second pic all is normal B4 cleaning with terrific WDC...

If I "delete all surfing parameters" in MS EDGE after cleaning its the same, there is Nothing to do to go back to "normal state" except rebooting my computerS...

In this picture if you look upside I do NO have the arrows on flash to go next and some website do not load

post-34403-0-16907300-1440181650_thumb.jpg

post-34403-0-42021400-1440248790_thumb.jpg

Thanks.

I think I know the reason.

Please open wise care 365, only scan Microsoft Edge - Internet Cache, then expand the list and find - C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\container.dat, right click it and click Ignore this item. Then click Settings -> Exclusion tab, check out if it is in the exclusion list.

Then you can click Clean button to clean the cache files.

ignore.png