com surrogate inklusiver häufiger Abstürze

Die Probleme fangen zumeist schon direkt nach dem PC Start an. Wenn ich Ordner öffne erscheint immer öfter der com Surrogate Fehler, je öfter er erscheint umso weniger Dateien werden mir im System angezeigt, bishin zu kompletten Partitionen die nicht mehr erscheinen.

Zu den Abstürzen, manchmal bleibt er schon beim Startbildschirm hängen, oder wenn ich kurze Zeit im Internet browse und Spiele werden mitunter gestartet aber ans Spielen ist nicht zu denken. Selbst wenn ich Musik abspiele oder einen Film schauen will, nach kurzer Zeit bleibt nur noch der Neustart.

Es ist keine neue Hardware eingebaut worden oder neue Programme installiert wurden bevor das Problem entstand.

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe!

translated from german

COM Surrogate inclusive frequent crashes

The problems begin already mostly directly after starting PC.

When I open folders appear increasingly the COM Surrogate error, the more often it appears all the more files appear to me in the system, no longer appear bishin to complete partitions.

The crashes, sometimes it stays already hanging at startup screen, or when I browse a short time on the internet and games are sometimes started but to the play is not to think.

Even when I play music or want to watch a movie, after a short time all that remains of the restart.

There is no new hardware has been installed or new programs have been installed before the problem arose.

Many thanks for the help!

Operating system:Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:Windows

Available physical memory: 6143 MB

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945 Processor

Drive Info:

C: 75,45 GB

D: 99,14 GB

E: 291,16 GB

H: 74,53 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

Thx for the answer.

BSOD isnt really possible, cause it happens extreme rarely, the window is only hanging up without an BSOD!

I ve run the sfc tool, some things were repaired, but with the most I dont know what it want to tell me. I post the logfile, but thats very long. i hope somebody can find the failure!!

logfile.txt

Download and run System Update Readiness Tool for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB947821) [October 2014] (also known as SURT).

Then (after SURT finished!) launch this command from an elevated command prompt:

copy %SYSTEMROOT%\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log "%userprofile%\desktop\CheckSUR.txt"
After it, you should find checkSUR.txt on your desktop: post it here.

How to run an elevated command prompt for Windows vista/seven users

One of these three methods:

- click start, all programs, accessories, right-click the command prompt in the list and click run as administrator, click yes on the user account control window that should appear

- click start, type cmd in the searchbox, right-click the cmd in the list of results and click run as administrator, click yes on the user account control window that should appear

- click start, type cmd in the searchbox, press and keep pressed ctrl + shift Keys on your keyboard, then press enter, click yes on the user account control window that should appear

Hi again, yeah  I couldnt run SURT while it crahses during installation!

In the meanwhile I had a BSOD with the stop 0x00000124, but therefor are like by the com surrogate failure more than hundred possibilities like google told me.

Furthermore the crashes came more often and I tryed to install Windows 7 again, the com surrogate failure didnt showed again but the crashes are the same, after it I changed the the HDD for a new System installation cause after the first installation was a partition not more to see, only by the second installation I saw it again while partition search for the system, but after again away!!

I tryed some test progs, but this damn progs told me that all my hardware is healthy! So I think i can now buy every part of hardware new, f....ing damn hell!!

Before i forget, I tryed between to roll a backup back with Acronis, normally a good proggy, but self this wasnt succesfully!!

What  I hate now is that I dont know which part of hardware is defect!

Thx for reading and trying to help me, but it seems to be short before dying my good old machine!!!

But if anyone has still an idea, I ll listen thankfully!

Special Thx to xilolee!