Premise: for the scans I used the same settings and the same exclusion.dat (and the same system with the same settings...).
1) Settings, general, "notify me when someone posted a paid question" should be removed
2) I still think "custom area" should be located where it was in WRC8 (and previous versions):
It doesn't save the settings when I click the x: there was an OK button to save them, now there is a SCAN button.
I don't know what kind of scan it will be: default? Safe? Deep?
3) WRC10 doesn't find entries: WRC9 finds about 107 (WRC8 134) entries using the safe scan and 229 (wrc8 256) entries using the deep scan.
Wise care 365 has got the same problem...
4) I can't verify other possible bugs/glitches/missing features/incoherencies given that there aren't results...
5) WRC8 scan time was 44s, WRC10 was 65s, WCare365 was 67s. (all entries enabled, in this case)