HAVE HAD 2 TURN OFF EVERY NOTIFICATION HERE-BEING SPAMMED.

jackdashack

I cannot believe the forum of WiseCleaner does not know how to get rid of this spamming issue. Not saying a whole lot for the cleaning program. It's glunking up my email box. So I have had to go to my profile here and untick every email option.

I guess if I ask a question I'll just have to come back now and then to see if there is an answer.

Unless someone has another suggestion for stopping these? Never have this on 10's of other forums?  :angry:

I cannot believe the forum of WiseCleaner does not know how to get rid of this spamming issue. Not saying a whole lot for the cleaning program. It's glunking up my email box. So I have had to go to my profile here and untick every email option.

I guess if I ask a question I'll just have to come back now and then to see if there is an answer.

Unless someone has another suggestion for stopping these? Never have this on 10's of other forums?  :angry:

Now what good does a Russian reply to me?  Nyet!! Besides that youtube video looks suspiciously wrong. Never saw a period between the U and B before?