WiseHotKey feature requests, bug reports, updated translations

Dear users,

We are very excited to announce the release of Wise HotKey beta! Quick Launch and Switch Tool for Windows!

Wise Hotkey is a simple and easy- to-use program that can help you improve the efficiency of using computer. It can implement that quick start or quick switch any application, folder or website by using keyboard shortcuts.

Click here for direct download Wise HotKey beta

wise_hotkey_main.png

However, there is still space for improvement for this beta version, please leave a comment or write down the bugs you found below. We would really appreciate that. Thank you!

WiseCleaner Team

• 2 weeks later...

HotKey will be very useful when a bug I have is corrected. Every new Key I enter vanishes after the computer is closed and restored. This affects both the Alt and the Ctrl Keys. I have tried many times, the way it is intended to be used is surprisingly easy but it is a wasted effort at present. 

HotKey will be very useful when a bug I have is corrected. Every new Key I enter vanishes after the computer is closed and restored. This affects both the Alt and the Ctrl Keys. I have tried many times, the way it is intended to be used is surprisingly easy but it is a wasted effort at present. 

Did you use the latest version 1.01.1?

• 3 weeks later...