Do you know their difference in WDC?

Config

(1/4)-Defragment - This operation will concatenate fragmented files into one chunk so as to accelerate file-reading speed and free additional available space though a little. (Files that can't be moved or a...re locked will be skipped.)

(2/4)-Quick Optimization - This operation will defragment fragmented files and rearrange small files (only) to concatenate storage areas to free up disk space.

(3/4)-Full Optimization - This operation will defragment fragmented files and rearrange all files (fragmented or not) to concatenate storage areas to free up disk space.

(4/4)-Analyze - This operation will only analyze and show you the disk fragments.

I have version 2.46.194 (latest version) of Wise Cleaner Pro and also noticed that Quick Optimization is not available.

Since it only defragments small files only perhaps it's not worth it?

Since Full Optimization does "all files" wouldn't it be better to use this instead?

Just asking as I'm not sure.

• 7 months later...

I have version 8.03 of WDC and there is no Quick Optimization option.

@Bernard:  Some defrag utilities do a form of optimization by placing all system files at the beginning of the C:\ drive; that is often called a Quick Optimization.

Nor do I, both on WDC and Wcare365 (portable and latest versions).

Was it removed?

This post was made in may 2013, hence the feature was probably removed from the program after that date, but in the changelogs (on the website) it isn't mentioned and the online documentation - support, help online, wise disk cleaner - still shows that option.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • xilolee locked and unpinned this topic